- There are currently some overseas scholarships available for 1st October 2010 registration. Those offered by us are listed HERE.
- We welcome collaborations with specialists from all disciplines, in particular ophthalmology/optometry, vascular medicine, diabetes, and neurology.
- To become part of our team, new investigators are required to have an occupational health check and at least two of the following:
- Training in involving patients in clinical research
- Training in obtaining a valid patient consent
- Certificate in good clinical practice
- Training (certification) in performing phlebotomy
- Training in First Aid (to the level of "appointed persons").
For more information please contact Dr Doina Gherghel (email@example.com) or the team on firstname.lastname@example.org