About the course
Are you a hearing aid dispenser or associate audiologist who would like more help to support your patients who have tinnitus? If so then our one day course will help you.
Summary of content
The topics covered are:
- Tinnitus and hearing loss – potential causes, when to refer for medical advice / specialist assistance and when to treat in-house
- Possible social / psychological effects of tinnitus / hearing loss and tinnitus
- Provide evidence based information to patients
- Consider the information needs of patients
- Review the use of hearing aids and sound generators in the management of tinnitus.
- Develop your skills in supporting patients – beyond hearing aids and sound generators.
This one day course will give you the opportunity to find out more and think about your practice in this area.