If you have Matlab installed on a desktop PC and it is prompting you to re-activate the license, please contact the IT Helpdesk for assistance as this means your installation is not correct.
The University Matlab license is renewed each year in May. This means that your installation will need to be re-activated each year in May also.
- Once the license is due to be re-activated you will be prompted to do so when you next launch Matlab.
- Select Activate automatically using the Internet and click Next
- Enter your MathWorks account details and click Next
- Select the 'Total Academic Headcount Campus' license and click Next
- A summary of the activation will be displayed
- Click Confirm
- Click Finish