Before starting the isntallation you will need to request the File Installation Key and Activation Key from your ISA Support Team.
- Open a web browser and browse to www.mathworks.co.uk
- Log in with your Mathworks account and then click on the My Account link
- The My Account page will now be displayed. From here you can access various resources and log support requests with Mathworks
- In the left hand menu click the Manage Licenses link to open the License Center
- Once the License Center has opened you will see a list of all the licenses associated with your account. If you have been correctly linked to the University license you will see one entry for license number 527202.
- Click on this license to see the license details.
- The license details include information on all the toolboxes included in our Matlab license with a link to download them
- Click on the Download Products link
- The Downloads page will now be displayed allowing you to select a version of the software to download. By default this will select the latest version of Matlab but if you wish you can click on the Choose another release link to pick an older version.
- Select the operating system you are using. If you are unsure if you are using 32-bit or 64-bit please contact your ISA Support Team. If they are not available and you need to install Matlab urgently then the 32-bit version will work on all computers.
- Once you have selected an operating system click the Download button
- When asked to choose a download method we recomment you download the current version of all products for the platform you have selected.
- Follow any other on screen instructions to download Matlab to your computer.