- An Academic Advisor for a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) with FactoryMaster
- The local organiser of the 2010 one day mini-conference on the Statistical Mechanics of Glassy and Complex Systems.
PhD studentship (3-year starting 09/2015) available on:
"Automated University Time Tabling"
Please find the advert here, and a detailed job description here.
- Degree in Physics, 1990 KUL (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven) (B)
- PhD in Physics, 1996 KUL (B)
- Post-Doc 1996-1998 SISSA-ISAS Trieste (I)
- Post-Doc 1998-2000 King's College London (KCL) London (UK)
- Post-Doc 2000-2001 NCRG Aston University Birmingham (UK)
- Optimization Algorithms
- Graph Coloring
- Error Correcting Codes
- Neural Networks
- Glasses and Spin Glasses
- Theory of Protein Folding
- Agent-Based Optimization
- Distribution Networks
In 2014/2015, I teach the following modules:
Course details can be viewed via Blackboard
See my publications at the Aston University Research Archive.
See my full Publication List.