March 99 - Present Aston University School of Engineering
- Programme Director; BSc Logistics Management and BSc Transport Management
- Lecturing in;
- International Logistics and Operations
- Operations Management
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Dynamics and Simulation
- Business Simulation – 2011; designed ‘AirEdSim’ - simulation teaching tool for Commercial Airline operations.
- Maersk Line Import Sales Manager, London Office
- Kent Line Assistant UK Sales Manager
- Norfolk Line, Den Haag, Netherlands. Trainee, Marketing Dept.
- Maersk Co UK Ltd Management Trainee, Charter Dept
- Chair of the Chartered Institute of Logistics, University Accreditation Committee
- Chair of the Institute of Operations Management (IOM), University Accreditation Committee
- Participated in numerous Licensure and Accreditation events in the UK and Middle East for UK Universities and the UAE Accreditation Commission
- Guest Lecturer at;
o Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, Stuttgart; “Operations Management”.
o Warwick Business School MBA; “Operations Strategy”.
o Emirates Aviation University, Dubai. “Supply Chain Strategy” and “Operations Management”.
- Up to Oct 2010; Admissions for all UG and PG courses in the School of Engineering.
June 97 - Mar 99 Cambridge Technology Partners, now Novell, USA Senior Consultant
Oct 93 - June 97 Concept Intl Shipping Ltd. Director
Aug 89 - Oct 93 Maersk Company UK Ltd.