0121 204 3457
I joined Aston School of Engineering and Applied Science in February 2009, after having spent six years at the University of Southampton and the University of Manchester, where he carried out research in formal software engineering and knowledge-based systems and services.
Qualifications & Education
- PhD, in Computer Sciences, National University of Singapore, July 2001 - January 2004
- BSc. (First Class Honors) in Computer and Information Sciences, National University of Singapore, July 2000 - June 2001
- BSc. in Computer and Information Sciences, National University of Singapore, July 1997 - June 2000
- 2009 – date: Lecturer of Computer Science, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University.
- 2006 -2009: Research Fellow of Intelligence-Agents-Multimedia (IAM) Group, Electronics and Computer Science, University of Southampton
- 2003-2006: Research Associate of Medical Informatics Group, Computer Science Department ,The University of Manchester
- 2001-2003: Research Assistant of Software Engineering Group, School of Computing, National University of Singapore
- 2008-2009: CS4670 OO Software Process and Management
- Semantic Web
- Web Services
- Real-time concurrent system specification
- Formal methods and safety critical systems
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
I am currently interested in taking new PhD students. Contact me only if you are very interested in formal methods, Semantic Web and Web Services.