I am doing a charity marathon for cancer support, and have a fund raising web page. Please click on the link below of you would like to support me.
After graduating with a B.A. Joint Honours in Economics and Geography and a dissertation on Exporting Manufactures, I joined the Logistics Industry full time.
In 2003 studying part-time, I completed my MSc in Logistics at Aston University including a thesis on E-Commerce performance modelling.
I have 20 years experience in Logistics and have worked in various senior management roles in multiple geographies, and I am currently employed by FedEx Supply Chain Division EMEA in commercial solutions.
In 2011, I joined as a postgraduate research student (part-time) Mphil/PhD in the Engineering and Applied Science Dept at Aston University.
Supervisor: Dr.Louise Knight
Education and Qualifications
- BA Joint Honours in Economics & Geography, University of Portsmouth, 1985
- 2008 - date: GSSE, FedEx Supply Chain EMEA, FedEx.
- 2006 - 2008: Business Development Director, Romac Technical Services
- 2005 - 2008: General Manager, Eagle Global Logistics,EGL.
- 2001 - 2005: Business Development & Solutions Manager, Exel Logistics Division, Exel
Shortages in the Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain in secondary care
Morris, P, Distinctive Visibility in the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain, Logistics Research Network, September, 2013.
Recent Research Funding
Fully funded by FedEx
Membership of Professional Bodies
Graduate Institute of Export, London, Fellow British Institute of Freight Professionals, Graduate Member Institute of Chartered Logistics & Transport