The Nanoscience Research Group (NRG) is a newly established research group in carbon-based materials including diamond and carbon-nanotubes. It was formed in 2009 as Aston University Nanoscience Initiative.
The group’s research interest include:
- CVD homo-epitaxial and heteroepitaxial diamond films growth
- Wear resistive nanodiamond coatings for Advanced Engineering Application
- Nanodiamond particles for drug delivery
- Semiconductor devices fabrications
- Electrospun carbon fibers and nanocomposites
- Nanomaterials synthesis by laser ablation and chemical routes,
- Nanomaterials surface functionalization
- Nonlinear optics, optoelectronics, solid-state physics and biophysics.
For more information, please contact: Dr Haitao Ye or Dr Alex Rozhin.