This page contains links for downloading files that have been
contributed by other developers. Eventually, these files
may be integrated with the main Netlab toolbox - but that
takes time, so the files have been made available here in
- Windowing in hybrid Monte Carlo sampling
derived from the C code in Radford Neal's FBM software (with his
permission). Software written by Aki Vehtari.
- Efficient training of RBF classifiers using logistic/softmax
output and IRLS training algorithm. Sample code used to generate
performance results in IJNS paper. Software written by Ian Nabney.
- Visualisation tool using hierarchical GTM. Software written by David Evans, Ian Nabney, Yi Sun and Peter Tino.
- Gaussian Mixture Model using log probabilities (so as to avoid numerical problems in high-dimensional datasets). Software written by Alexander G Dimitrov.
- Parallel tempering for sampling multi-modal distributions. Software and four example scripts. Also includes optBINS Matlab code by K. Knuth. Software contributed by Laurent de Vito.