+44 (0)121 204 3652 (via V. Bond)
+44 (0)121 204 3685
Email Room number
Main Building 306
I have a background in electronics engineering. I left a secure teaching position in India to work towards a PhD in the Non-linearity and Complexity Research Group (previously Neural Computing Research Group), Aston University. My research interest is in the area of Digital Data Hiding Techniques specialising in medical data. My work focuses on the design and implementation of techniques that could provide/enhance the security of the personal data in the Electronic Health Records.
My other research interests include:
- Biomedical data standards
- Ethical and legal issues in Electronic Health Records
- Sensitivity of large data sets to perturbations
- Watermark-Only Security Attack on DM-QIM Watermarking: Vulnerability to Guided Key Guessing
B.R.Matam, David Lowe
To be published, International Journal of Digital Crime and Forensics, 2010.
- Exploiting Sensitivity of Nonorthogonal Joint Diagonalisation as a Security Mechanism in Steganography
David Lowe, B. R. Matam
Proc. 16th International Conference on Digital Signal Processing , 2009 pp 1-7.
Find these papers at the Aston University research archive