In the vast majority of placements our students become excellent ambassadors for both the School and the University. Remember that it is a disciplinary offence to bring the name of University into disrepute. Maintaing our good name is essential.
- Our relations with companies offering placements are very important. Your conduct will affect the company view of the University.
- Always reply to a company.
- If you are unable to attend an interview, ensure you notify the company as early as possible.
- Accept or reject job offers in a reasonable time.
- Once you have accepted a position it is very poor behaviour to abandon it for another: if you must then you should advise the company as promptly as possible. you must also inform the School Placement Office.
Please advise the School Placement Office and your Placement Tutor immediately once you accept an offer.