If your visa is a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) and you need to change:
- Your name
- Your date of birth (eg due to an error on your BRP)
- Your nationality
- Your gender
- Your appearance
You must apply for a new BRP using form BRP (RC). The fee for a new BRP is £37. You can also use this form to notify the UKBA of any other changes that you think are relevant.
If there are changes to:
- Your contact details (eg address)
- Your criminal convictions (if any)
- Your contact details (eg change of address)
- Your representative's details (if you used a lawyer or agent for your application)
- Your dependants' details (not including the birth of a new baby in the UK)
You need to notify the UKBA using the Migrant Change of Circumstances form (MCC),
for which there is no charge. You can also use this form to notify the UKBA of any other changes that you think are relevant.