As well as your completed online form and bank statements (plus birth certificate and parental letter if using parental bank statements); you also need to provide several other documents with your application. You will need to provide one photocopy of each document, as well as the original. You will also need to provide professional translations of documents which are not written in English.
- The fee for your application
- Passport photographs
- The original qualification (shown in your Aston CAS e-mail) that Aston used to assess your suitability for the course
- You may need a tuberculosis test: https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa
- Your Biometric Residence Permit for the UK – but only if you already have one
- You may need an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate. ATAS only affects a few students, mainly research students studying in the School of Engineering & Applied Science or the School of Life & Health Sciences. Find out more about ATAS.
- You should check to see if your country has specific bank statements which will be accepted by the Home Office; download the list of countries and institutions here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/immigration-rules-appendix-p
Please ensure your documents meet the criteria as listed in the Tier 4 application guidance before applying; if you have any worries please contact us for advice. The Tier 4 application guidance is available here.