Visas for other countries

If you are leaving the UK for a trip, you will need to think about the relevant visa application/s in advance. Some trips to Europe will come under the Schengen scheme. Find out more about the Schengen scheme on the UKCISA website.

Our area of expertise is the UK visa system for students and graduates, but we will always try to help you with visas for other countries if you feel you would like some support.

Please research the embassy of the country that you would like to visit (eg: the American embassy in London), and then bring their instructions for visa applications and all your documents to an to appointment with an adviser. We can often apply our general experience of visas to help you complete the application form accurately, and to navigate the embassy's appointment system, if necessary.

Page checked 21/01/15 MR