The Hub aims to enrich the student experience at Aston by providing you with outstanding student support in a friendly, welcoming environment where you can feel at ease.
The Hub is the most highly rated student service in the Aston University Student Satisfaction Survey 2015. Visit the Hub:
- For immediate access to information, support and advice on a wide range of subjects.
- To speak to friendly, knowledgeable staff in the Advice Zone.
- To contact other central student services such as the Disability Team and the Counselling Service because the Advice Zone reception acts as the reception for many of the central University services.
- To collect letters ordered from the Aston Portal (MAP).
- For access to Aston’s key central student support services click one of the following:
- Disability Team, Counselling, Immigration Advice, Student Funds Administrator, Registry and Student Advice.
- Appointments can be arranged through The Hub or specialist staff may be available to speak to you immediately.
Not sure where to go....try us first!