Aston University is working with Aston University Engineering Academy (AUEA) on a new mentoring programme.
- Are you passionate about Engineering?
- Do you have two hours a week to commit to supporting a small group of 16 year olds?
- Looking at ways to develop your own employability skills?
If so the AUEA - Aston University Partnership Mentoring may be for you...
Mentors will be required to meet with their students on a weekly basis and need to be prepared to volunteer around 2 hours a week with some preparation before sessions. Sessions will take place predominately at AUEA .
Mentors will deliver small group sessions focusing on:
- Transition from GSCE – A level- University
- Independent Learning Skills
- Subject support and target setting
- Aspiration raising
For more information on the programme please see the role summary and key dates.
AUEA is housed in a 16.2 million state of the art building, next to the university campus. It opened in September 2012 educating 14-19 year olds delivering an exciting engineering and science focused curriculum
Deadline for APPLICATIONS Monday 10th December. any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org