The Schools and Colleges Liaison Office helps prospective students, parents, teachers and careers advisers who are looking for further information about University and Higher Education. The team aims to give applicants and their advisers the chance to make an informed choice about their Higher Education options.
Gill Clark in the Schools Liaison Office coordinates the Student Ambassador Scheme and recruits current students to help with a variety of work - both for the Schools Liaison Team and for other departments all over the University. Find out more about the type of work Student Ambassadors get involved in.
The Schools Liaison team is made up of:
- James Seymour - Director of UK Student Recruitment and Outreach
- John Connolly - Head of Widening Participation and Recruitment
- Gill Clark - Student Recruitment Officer
- Lisa Anderton - Administrator
- Amandip Bisel - Pre 16 Enrichment and Access to Professions
- Sarah Fullwood - Sixth Form Enrichment
- Steven Joesbury - Schools and Colleges Liaison Assistant
Get in touch: