- Full training once selected for the scheme.
- Payment of £7.45 per hour.
- Flexible working hours to fit in with your study.
- Build up professional references and employment experience – great for your CV.
- Help to promote Aston University and Higher Education
- Meet other student ambassadors and make new friends.
- Gain experience of working with young people.
You will receive full training prior to delivering any of the activities and will receive a certificate at the end of the academic year stating that you have taken part in the scheme. We are also happy to provide work references for you as well.
You are paid for the work that you undertake for us and our current rate of pay is £7.45 per hour (with the exception of training which is compulsory).
Recruitment to the Scheme usually takes place in October each year.