If you decide to withdraw from the University, you should also contact the Accommodation Office if you are staying in University residences.  Your residence contract sets out the basis on which residence fees are payable and how a refund is calculated should you leave University Residences. You should note that the date that you vacate your accommodation may be different from the date of your withdrawal from the University and therefore you need to contact the Accommodation Office to agree formally the date on which you have vacated your accommodation.