General Regulations are designed to empower exam boards to make the most appropriate decision they can. Chair's of examination boards are delegated powers through the regulations and should wherever possible utilise these. However, in situations where a course of action is required which does not fit within General Regulations, a waiver can be requested from the Chair or Vice-Chair of Regulation Sub-Committee.
Applications for waivers will now only be accepted by completing the form at the bottom of this page. For guidance on making your application, please contact Adam Hewitt (firstname.lastname@example.org ext 4672), but any application must be made formally below.
1) Extension of Leave of Absence = Regulation 3 (Undergraduate) or 4 (Postgraduate Taught)
2) Extension of credit validity = Regulation 5.3 (Undergraduate) or 6.2 (Postgraduate Taught)
3) Volume of condonable credit = Regulation 5.4 (Undergraduate)
4) Condonement below the 35% threshold = Regulation 5.5 (Undergraduate)
5) Calculation of classification = Regulation 9.2.3 (Undergraduate)
» Indicates required fields