General Regulations apply to all Aston students in all years of their programme. The Senate, which includes student representatives, reviews the General Regulations annually and may approve up-dates for the following academic year. Recent changes are summarised in our what's new bulletins.
- New and revised General Regulations
- Virtuous Credit Guidance Notes
- Credit and Qualifications Frameworks (for all students)
- Undergraduate Programmes (CertHE, DipHE, BSc, BA, BEng, MPharm, MEng, MChem)
- Foundation Degrees (FdA,FdEng, FdSc)
- Graduate Diploma (Grad Dip)
- Postgraduate Taught Programmes (PgC, PgD, LLM, MSc, MA, MBA, MRes, extended Masters)
- Degrees by Research and Thesis (MSc (by Research), MPhil, PhD, Professional Doctorate)
- Presentation of Theses (for all research students)
- Fitness to Study (for all students)
School of Life and Health Sciences Only applies to students as indicated:
Regulations on Fitness to Practise
Looking for information on Research Procedures, Presentation Regulations, Codes of Practice and Conduct?
Contacts for advice or guidance:
For advice or guidance, please contact one of the Quality Team.