General Regulations apply to all Aston students in all years of their programme. The Senate, which includes student representatives, reviews the General Regulations annually and may approve up-dates for the following academic year. Recent changes are summarised in our what's new bulletins.
- New and revised General Regulations
- Virtuous Credit Guidance Notes
- Credit and Qualifications Frameworks (for all students)
- Undergraduate Programmes (CertHE, DipHE, BSc, BA, BEng, MPharm, MEng, MChem)
- Foundation Degrees (FdA,FdEng, FdSc)
- Graduate Diploma (Grad Dip)
- Postgraduate Taught Programmes (PgC, PgD, LLM, MSc, MA, MBA, MRes, extended Masters)
School of Life and Health Sciences Only applies to students as indicated:
Regulations on Fitness to Practise
Looking for information on Research Procedures, Presentation Regulations, Codes of Practice and Conduct?
Looking for Regulations and Policies on Examinations and Assessment?
Contacts for advice or guidance:
For advice or guidance, please contact one of the Quality Team.