What we do
The Quality Team is responsible for coordinating University activity to support the institutional strategy and key performance indicators; supporting and providing expertise to academic and support staff and other stakeholders such as partner institutions and employers, promoting shared values, expectations and commitments toward quality; reviewing activity, collecting information and identifying both good practice and areas in need of improvement, and through this improving the student learning experience. The team is also responsible for interpreting national policy where this relates to quality assurance and enhancement, and preparing the University for external audit and review.
- Sarah Davies – Director of Quality Assurance and Enhancement [email]
- Shelley Campbell – Quality Officer (Programme Approval) [email] (part-time, Mondays to Thursdays)
- Yvonne Henderson - Academic Programmes and Quality Manager (School of Languages and Social Sciences) [email]
- Adam Hewitt - Quality Officer (Academic Standards) [email]
- Steve Jones - Quality Officer (Information and Systems) [email]
- Lesley Price – Quality Lead for Collaborative Provision [email] (part-time Mondays to Wednesdays)
- Donna Wheat - Quality Officer (Engineering and Applied Sciences) [email]
Quality Team Staff Structure
Click the image below to download the Quality Team Staff Structure Chart
Where are we? We are currently based in SW408 (South Wing of Main Building, 4th floor).
How we can help
Frequently requested pages
For more information, please visit our A-Z for an indication of more areas where we can provide advice and guidance.
Alternatively, contact one of the team.