Clearing with a personal touch
If you live locally and prefer to do things face-to-face, you can drop in on results day and have a chat with the clearing team.
You will also have the chance to see our campus, facilities and on-site accommodation.
Visit us on:
- Thursday 16th August (8.00am – 5.00pm)
- Friday 17th August (9.00am – 12.00pm)
On-the-spot offers and university places
The team will be waiting in the Main Reception at Aston University. We can make you an offer of a place there and then if:
- There is availability on the course you are interested in (check the website for this before you visit)
- You meet the minimum entry requirements (listed on the website)
- You are currently in Clearing (do not hold any other places with another university)
- Have your UCAS reference number
- Bring a form of photographic ID with you (this can be a passport, a driving or provisional licence)
- Bring your qualifications - our clearing team cannot talk to you unless you bring your results with you from your school.
When to call in - 0800 917 5923
- If your grades are lower than outlined on the website
- If you are holding different qualifications to those listed on the website
- If you are already holding an offer with Aston University or you are in Adjustment
You can also: