Clearing is the process where we match suitably qualified students onto Undergraduate courses with places remaining for 2015 entry.
For Postgraduate 2015 entry view our course finder
Am I eligible for clearing?
To be eligible you must either:
- Have applied through UCAS, have your results and don't hold an offer from any university, or
- Have not yet applied through UCAS
Am I considered an "International Student"?
To be considered an "international Student" you must be either:
- A full fee paying student, paying full tuition fees at the 'overseas' rate, or
- A student from outside the UK, Channel Island or EU
To be sure you are considered "International" check our fee status page.
If I am an EU student?
EU students holding their final qualifications may also contact us for current clearing vacancies.
Are my qualifications accepted?
Check what qualifications we accept from your country find your country page here.
What programmes are still available?
Many programmes, including our International Foundation programme, still have vacancies. Choose a course from our list of course vacancies, check the entry requirements, then contact us about making an application.
What to do next?
Having found your programme and checked the entry requirements you should apply for your chosen course. You will need to include the following:
- Your UCAS Personal ID number or Clearing number (if you have it)
- Details of the programme(s) you are interested in
- Your educational background (including transcripts and certificates where possible)
Then what happens?
If we are able to make you an offer we will, and then advise you to submit an application through UCAS track. We will also ask you to provide copies of your academic transcripts or certificates, and a copy of your passport.