Are the phone lines busy? Do you live locally?
Come down and use our Clearing Walk-In Service where a member of our team could make you an offer. The service also allows you to explore our Birmingham city centre campus and see our student accommodation.
If you are a local student and would like to speak to someone face to face about your application to help you make the right decision, please come and visit us on:
- Thursday 18th August (8.00am – 5.00pm)
- Friday 19th August (9.00am – 4.00pm)
Our team will be based in the Main Reception at Aston University on both days and will be able to make you an offer if you meet the following criteria:
- You checked our Clearing website to make sure there is availability on the course you are interested in.
- You have the minimum entry requirements, as outlined on our website, for your A-Level, BTEC or IB course and for your GCSEs.
- You are currently in Clearing.