Full-time doctoral student
Work & Organisational Psychology Group
- 2006 Masters of Business Administration, University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Majoring in Marketing Management).
Bachelor of Science in Parks, Recreation and Tourism, University of
Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, USA (Majoring in Tourism and Leisure
interest is in issues relating to organizational change and
envirinmental dynamics. I am interested in understanding what
organizational factors contribute to the organization's ability to
adapt and respond quickly to the dynamic environment they operate
in. My specific interest lies in three specific organizational factors
which include, organization's receptivity context for change, dynamic
capabilities, and organizational flexibility.
- 2006 - present Lecturer, Business School, University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2001- 2006 Tutor, Business School, University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 1997 - 2001 Manager, Esso Station, KL-Seremban Highway East, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 1997 - 1997 Event Executive, Red Archer Sdn, Bhd
- 1996 - 1996 Intern, Greater St. Charles Convention and Visitor's Bureau, Missouri, USA
Musa, Azni Zarina Taha and Nazirah Hasnan, 'Purchase behavior of
tourism services among the disabled community in Klang Valley,
Mayalsia' Refereed Paper of Atlas Asia Pacific Conference 2006, Tourism
After Oil, 3-5 December 2006.
- Azni Zarina Taha
'Organizational Characteristics and Human Resource Practices' Masters
of Business Administration Thesis, Faculty of Business and Accountancy,
University of Malaya.
- Ghazali Musa, Azni Zarina Taha and
Nazirah Hasnan, 'Tourism and disability: An exploratory study of travel
motivation', preference proceedings of ATLAS Africa Conference 2004
Leadership, culture and knowledge: Gateway to sustainable tourism in
Africa Pretoria, South Africa, 29th September - 1st October, 2004.
Musa and Azni Zarina Taha 'Tourism and the disabled in Malaysia' in the
Conference Proceedings of the TEAM Tourism conference in Intekma Shah
Alam ,10th - 11th October 2003.
- Azni Zarina Taha and Ghazali
Musa 'Residents Perception Towards Tourism Impact in Kuala Selangor'
2nd Tourism and Hospitality Educators National Conference, Tourism
Educators Association of Malaysia, October 10 - 11, 2003.
Zarina Taha and Ghazali Musa 'Social perspective of tourism
development' an abstract in the conference during the 1st International
Conference of the Asian Academic of Applied Business, Kota Kinabalu, 10
- 12 July 2003.
- Nor Khomar Ishak and Azni Zarina Taha,
'Impact of Tourism Development on the Community' in the 1st
International Conference on Business & Economics in Kota Kinabalu,
July 10 - 12, 2003.
'Detailed Study on Consumer Behavior towards Electricity Consumption
and End Users of Electricity in the Industrial Sector' Tenaga Nasional
Berhad, joint effort with the Engineering Department in University
- Research Assistant 'Malaysian SMI Competitiveness' Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs.
- Research Assistant 'Recommended Retail Price in Malaysia' Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs.
- Research Assistant 'Economic Impact of Tourism' Sepang International Circuit.
Consultant, Client: BonusKad Sdn. Bhd., Events: Second BonusLink Family
Carnival (2005) and First BonusLink Family Carnival (2001). The
BonusLink Family Carnival is a consumer exhibition, which enhances
their CRM program. The event offers customers a chance to be up close
and personal with BonusLink as well as its business partners. The event
occupied all three exhibition halls in the MidValley Exhibition
Center. They estimated about 250,000 people attended the event, where
the total number of members was 170,000.
- Event Consultant,
Client: Kao (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd, Events: Kao Being a Woman-Finals-Lot
10, Kuala Lumpur(2002) and Kao Being a Woman-Semi Finals-Crystal Crown
Hotel (2002). Objective of the contest was to enhance Kao's brand
image. It was the grand final for the Kao Being a Woman Contest. The
winner will win the chance to meet a woman idol and to interview her on
- Event Consultant, Client: Kimberly-Clark Trading (M)
Sdn. Bhd. Event: Huggies Magic Moments Promotion-MidValley Megamall.
The objective of the event was to enhance Huggies brand image. It was
in conjunction with Huggies Magic Momemt Photo Contest.
Consultant, Client: Sara Lee Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Event: Brylcream Boyz
Have You Got It-Singing Contest. The objective of the event was to
promote the brand. It was divided into two parts, the preliminary
contest was held at Emporio Grand Cafe and the final was shot directly
from NTV 7 Studios.
- Event Consultant Client; RHB Bank Event:
RHB-Open House at Chinoz, Suria KLCC. Objective of the event was to
promote and create marketing hype of the new RHB My1 Account. The
secondary objective was to promote the RHB Visa and Master credit cards.