- Senior Lecturer (Business Sustainability), Aston Business School. (January 2011 - Present)
- Lecturer (Marketing), Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham. (2003 - 2011)
- Lecturer (Marketing), Cranfield University. (1999 - 2003)
- Journal of Social Business
Other Professional Appointments
- Programme Director – MSc Marketing (2004-2009) Birmingham Business School.
- Programme Director – MSc Marketing (1999-2003) Cranfield University.
(As programme director I have a combined 9 years directorship experience at both Birmingham and Cranfield, where I led the programmes through major organisational restructuring, QAA, ESRC and EQUIS exercises. I have also been responsible for major growth and expansion of the programmes.)
- Goldman Sachs Small Businesses Executive Education Teaching (May 2012).
- Invited Expert Speaker for Birmingham Friends of the Earth & Sustainability West Midlands, debate on the city of the future (March 2012).
- PhD External Examiner - Judge Business School, Cambridge University (March 2012).
- External Examiner - Warwick Business School and Kingston Business School (2004–2010).
- Track Co-Chair for Sustainability and Session Chair, 2009, Academy of Marketing Science Conference, Baltimore, USA.
Previous Professional Experience
Prior to my academic career, I worked in both the fresh foods and hi-tech retail and distribution sectors in both the UK and the Far East, where I held international marketing management posts involving significant amounts of travel and large budgetary/income responsibilities.
I also have a wide range of consultancy, facilitation and corporate research experience for clients such as Unigate plc., Unipart plc., Barclays Bank, IBM-UK, Wincanton Distribution Services, Euromonitor plc., the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food and the FAO.