Refereed Journal Articles
- Wihantoro, Y. , Lowe, A. , Cooper, S. , & Manochin, M. (2015). Bureaucratic reform in post-Asian crisis Indonesia: the Directorate General of Tax . Critical perspectives on accounting , 31, 44–63. 10.1016/j.cpa.2015.04.002
- Manochin, M. M. , & Cooper, S. (2015). Dialogic education: reflections from an accounting course . International Journal of Critical Accounting , 7(1), 49-72. 10.1504/IJCA.2015.069184
- de Loo, I., Cooper, C. , & Manochin, M. (2015). Enhancing the transparency of accounting research: the case of narrative analysis . Qualitative research in accounting and management , 12(1), 34-54. 10.1108/QRAM-02-2013-0007
- McWilliams, C. , & Manochin, M. (2013). Engaging junior doctors: evidence from "open spaces" in England . Journal of health organization and management , 27(4), 520-526. 10.1108/JHOM-09-2012-0182
- Manochin, M. , Brignall, S. , Lowe, A. , & Howell, C. (2011). Visual modes of governmentality: traffic lights in a housing association . Management accounting research , 22(1), 26-35. 10.1016/j.mar.2010.10.010
- Bailey, S. J., Asenova, D., Hood, J. , & Manochin, M. M. (2010). An exploratory study of the utilisation of the UK's Prudential Borrowing Framework . Public policy and administration , 25(4), 347-363. 10.1177/0952076709356882
- Manochin, M. M. (2008). The role of trust in the resource allocation process of an old university . International journal of economic sciences and applied research , 1(2), 38-52.
- Manochin, M. M. , Jack, L. , & Howell, C. F. (2008). The boundaries of reporting sustainable development in social housing . Public money and management , 28(6), 345-352. 10.1111/j.1467-9302.2008.00668.x
- Henry, W., Crawford, M.
, Manochin, M.
, McKendrick, J., Porter, B., & Stein, W. (2007).
Audit committees in Scottish local authorities 1998-2005
Public policy and administration
- Henry, W., Crawford, M. , Manochin, M. M. , McKendrick, J., Porter, B., & Stein, W. (2007). Audit committees in Scottish local authorities 1998-2005 . Public policy and administration , 22(3), 303-318. 10.1177/0952076707075897
- Hood, J., Asenova, D., Bailey, S. , & Manochin, M. M. (2007). The UK's Prudential borrowing framework: a retrograde step in managing risk? . Journal of risk research , 10(1), 49-66. 10.1080/13669870601054845
- Manochin, M. , & Jack, L. (2009). Relational responsibility: An RSL case . Paper presented at British Accounting Association 2009 Annual Conference, Dundee, United Kingdom.
- Manochin, M. , & Jack, L. (2009). Empirical studies in strong structuration: A housing association case . Paper presented at Essex Business School/Department of Sociology workshop: Exploring strong structuration theory in accounting and organizations research, Essex Business School, .
- Manochin, M. M. , & Cooper, S. M. (2009). Teaching research and researching to learn: Worlds apart? . Aston University.
- Manochin, M. , & Sillince, J. (2008). The rhetorical construction of relational orientations: Implications for trust . Paper presented at Accounting Seminars, Essex Business School, United Kingdom.
- Manochin, M. , & Jack, L. (2008). Registered social landlords - a relational responsibility perspective . Paper presented at Management Accounting Research Group Conference, Aston Business School, Aston University, Birmingham, .
- Manochin, M. , & Jack, L. (2008). An evaluation of sustainable development and corporate governance in social housing: A case study of a registered social landlord . Paper presented at Seminar of the Management Control Association, Manchester, .
- Manochin, M. , & Sillince, J. (2008). Group identity and trust discourse in a negotiation setting . Paper presented at European Accounting Association Conference, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, .
- Manochin, M. (2008). From a PhD Student to Lecturer . Paper presented at British Accounting Association (Doctoral Colloquim), Blackpool, United Kingdom.