Members of the group and invited outside speakers present their research ranging from initial ideas, work in progress to highly polished results.
- 12 October 2010 - Susan Marlow (De Montford University) Exploringthe Paradox of Contentment and Exploitation: Job Satisfaction in Small Firms.
- 19 October 2010 - Frank Bond (Goldsmiths, University of London) The Effect of Psychological Flexibility on Work Design, Jon Performance and Health.
- 21 October 2010 - Ping Ping Fu (Chinese University of Hong Kong) Surviving the Review Process at Administrative Science Quarterly: An Experience Sharing Session.
- 26 October - Dawn Eubanks (University of Bath) The Dark Side of Leadership: Aomplex Path To Destruction.
- 3 November 2010 - Karen van Oudenhoven-van der Zee ( University of Groningen) Personality & Intercultural Effectiveness
- 16 November 2010 - Jo Silvester (City University, London) Politicians at Work
- 22 November 2010 - Vijay Pereira, Business Process Offshoring Bites Rural India: A Longitudinal Case Study of HR Practices.
- 2 December 2010 - Neil Anderson (Brunel Business School) Meta-analytic Work into Predicting Innovation Outcomes at the Individual and Group Levels in organisations.
- 7 December 2010 - Jonathon Crawshaw (Aston Business School) Individual Career Management and Career Satisfaction: The Role of Line Manager Caregiving and Attachment.
- 14 October 2009 (Wednesday) - Mike Hogg (Claremont University, USA) Intergroup Leadership in Organizational Contexts.
- 27 October - W&OP Group Research Reflections.
- 3 November 2009 - Ilke Inceoglu (SHL Group Ltd) Engagement and Person - Job Fit
- 10 November 2009 - Frank Bond (Goldsmiths, University of London) The Effect of Psychological Flexibility on Work Design, Job Performance and Health
- 12 November 2009 Sandra Buttigieg (University of Malta) Facing a Major Organizational Change - How can Employees be Buffered against Stress? A Multilevel Hierarchical Linear Modelling Investigation.
- 17 November 2009 Jane Matthiesen (Aston University) The Impact of Conflict on Strategy Tasks
- 24 November 2009 - David Henderson (London School of Economics) Too Much of a Good Thing: Being Personal with the Boss as a Detriment to Promotion
- 1 December 2009 - Steffan Giessner (Rotterdam School of Management) When does a Leader show Fair Behaviour? Influences of Group Prototypically and the Social Context.
- 9 December 2009 (Wednesday) - Niro Sivanathan (London Business School) From Competition to Sabotage, Bribery and Risk
- 15 December 2009 - Joanne Richardson (Aston University) The Development and Validation of the Real Team Scale
- 17 February 2010 - Professor Nick Lee (Aston University) Philosophical and empircal issues concerning the formative variable model: What is it? What does it mean? How should it be used?
- 24 March 2010 - Professor Dawn Deeter-Schmelz (University of Ohio) Sales management