Many of Aston Law’s academics are also qualified lawyers, and are passionate about their subjects.
Their active research and publications on the latest national and international legal developments include:
- How using law proactively can secure a competitive business advantage.
- Commercial contracting in the global context – comparative contract law, particularly formation and remedies.
- Diversity and difference in national corporate governance codes and systems of corporate law.
- New models of financial regulation.
- The management and commercialisation of intellectual property in the European and ASEAN university environment.
We have taught law at both postgraduate and undergraduate levels within the Aston Business School for many years.
Our programme combines legal expertise with commercial intelligence. We support students to develop their personal approach and skills, boosting their employability and future careers.
Because many of our experienced teaching staff are practising lawyers, our students are able to learn about the latest national and international legal developments.
● Contact us to discuss your research or business needs.