ICMR has traditionally had a strong support from early stage researchers. This year we are organising a special track where doctoral students can both present their work and gain individual and tailored feedback and mentoring from an expert panel. This track will have the following features.
- Doctorate students will submit abstracts and papers and register for the conference following the normal process.
- These papers will be reviewed and guidance given, but this feedback will recognise that the submission is being made by a doctorate student.
- Acceptable papers will be published in the proceedings in the normal manner.
- There will then be a special session for papers of doctorate students. At this session the student will present a poster rather than presentation.
- The panel members will then visit and discuss posters individually.
- Submitting to the doctoral track does not preclude a student from submitting a different paper to the main tracks.
- Doctorate students can be at any stage of their programme. We welcome, for example, literature review papers from first year students.