Bamel, U., Budhwar, P., Stokes, P. and Paul, H. (2017) Dimensions of Role Efficacy and Managerial Effectiveness: Evidence from India. Journal of Organizational Effectiveness: People and Performance.
Coulson-Thomas, Colin (2017), Board, CEO and Senior Executive Relationships, Director Today, Vol. lll Issue X, October, pp 11-13
Coulson-Thomas, Colin (2017), Contemporary Corporate Governance: an Enabler or a Distraction?, Director Today, Vol. III Issue IX, September, pp 33-37
- Coulson-Thomas, Colin (2017), Sustainability, Continuity and the Board, Director Today, Vol. III Issue VIII, August, pp 41, 43 & 47
- Coulson-Thomas, Colin (2017), Avoiding Complacency and Ensuring Challenge, Director Today, Vol. III Issue VII, pp 6-8
Coulson-Thomas, Colin (2017), [Theme paper for 17th London Global Convention on Corporate Governance and Sustainability] The Board: Emerging Issues of Corporate Governance and Sustainability Challenges.
Coulson-Thomas, Colin (2017), Free Your Mind, Accounting and Business, July/August, pp 46-47
Coulson-Thomas, Colin (2017), Seek and you May Find: Contemporary Leadership and the Relevance of Ancient Wisdom, Abhinava Prabandhan, International Research Journal of Indian Ethos & Wisdom for Management – 'The Vivek Management', Vol. 5, Issue 1, pp 1-15
Khatri, N., Varma, A. and Budhwar, P. (2017) Commonly Observed Shortcomings in Manuscripts Submitted to Management Journals. IIMB Management Review.
Nayak, S., Bhatnagar, J. and Budhwar, P. (2017) Leveraging Social Networking for Talent Management: An Exploratory Study of Indian Firms. Thunderbird International Business Review.
- Nixon, J D. Dey, P. K., and Ghosh, S K. (2017) Energy recovery from waste in India: an evidence-based analysis, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, Accepted for publication
- Pereira, V., Fontinha, R., Budhwar, P. and Arora, V. (2017) Human Resource Management and Performance at the Indian Railways. Journal of Organizational Change Management.
- Vohra, N., Roy, K. and Budhwar, P. (2016) Rethinking Management Theory and Practice in the Present Indian Economic Context. Thunderbird International Business Review, 58(6).
- Dey, P.K., Petridis, N., Petridis, K., Malesios, C., Nixon, J, Ghosh, S.K. (2016). Environmental performance and corporate social responsibility: a comparison of SMEs in the UK and India. Journal of cleaner production, Under review
- Baidya, R., Dey, P K., Ghosh, S.K, and Petridis, K., (2016), Strategic Maintenance Technique Selection using Combined Quality Function Deployment and the Analytic Hierarchy Process, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, October, DOI 10.1007/s00170-016-9540-1
- Thite, M., Wilkinson, A., Budhwar, P. and Mathews, J.A. (2015) Internationalization of Emerging Indian Multinationals: Linkage, Leverage and Learning (LLL) Perspective. International Business Review. 25(1), 435–443.
- Vasudevan, P., Sen, P K., hegde, S., Singh, S N, Mukhopadhyay, A., Singh, P., Davies, P., Berry, R, Dey, P. K. Engineer, C., (2015), A micro industry with closed energy and water cycle for sustainable rural development, Engineering Procedia, 5, pp:36 – 45.
- Thite, M., Budhwar, P. and Wilkinson, A. (2014) Global HR Roles and Factors Influencing their Development: Evidence from Emerging Indian IT Services Multinationals. Human Resource Management, 53(6): 921-946.
- Eswarlal, V., Dey. P K., and Vasudevon, P., (2014), Role of Community Acceptance in Sustainable Bioenergy Projects in India, Energy Policy, Volume 73, October 2014, Pages 333–343
- Nixon, J., Dey, P.K., Ghosh, S. K. and Davies,P.A. (2013) Evaluation of options for energy recovery from municipal solid waste in India using the analytical network process. Energy, 59, 215 – 223.
- Nixon, J. Dey, P. K, Davies, P. (2013) An interdisciplinary approach to designing and evaluating a hybrid solar-biomass power plant, International Journal of Energy Sector Management, 7 (3), pp.321 – 337
- Vasudevan, P., Sen, P.K., Singh, S. N., Singh, P., Davies, P., Dey, P.K., Berry, R. (2013) Trigeneration using biomass energy for sustainable development, International Journal of Energy Sector Management, 7 (3), 309 – 320.
- Budhwar, P. (2012) Management of Human Resources in Foreign Firms Operating in India: The Role of HR in Country-Specific Headquarters. International Journal of Human Resource Management 23(12, June): 2514-2531.
- Khatri, N., Ojha, A.K., Budhwar, P., Srinivasan, V. and Varma, A. (2012) Management Research in India: Current State and Future Directions. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Management Review, 1-12.
- Jain, H., Budhwar, P., Varma, A., and Venkata Ratnam, C.S. (2012) Human Resource Management in the New Economy in India. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 23(5).
- Varma, A. and Budhwar, P. (2012) Editorial: International Human Resource Management in the Indian Context. Journal of World Business 47: 157-158.
- Patel, C., Budhwar, P. and Varma, A. (2012) Work Group Identification, Conscientiousness, Organisational Justice and Work Outcomes: Test of a Moderated Mediation Model within the Indian Call Centre Context. Journal of World Business, 47: 213-222.
- Dey, P. K. (2012), Project risk management using multiple criteria decision-making technique and decision tree analysis: a case study of Indian oil refinery, Production planning and control, 23 (12), 903 – 921.
- Pichler, S., Varma, A., and Budhwar, P. (2012) Antecedents and Consequences of the Social Categorization of Expatriates in India. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 23(5): 915-927.
- Nixon, J, Dey, P. K, and Davies, P., (2012) The techno-economic feasibility of hybrid solar-biomass power plants in India, Energy, 46 (1), 541–554
- Budhwar, P. and Varma, A. (2011) Emerging HR Management Trends in India and the Way Forward. Organizational Dynamics, 40: 317-325.
- Eswarlal, V.K., Dey, P.K., Budhwar, P. and Shankar, P. (2011) Analysis of Interactions among Variables of Renewable Energy Project: A Case Study on Renewal Energy Project in India. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 70(8): 713-720.
- Eswarlal, V., Dey, P K, and Shankar, R. (2011), Bio-energy project planning using Interpretive Structural Modelling Approach, Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, Vol. 70, 713 – 20.
- Budhwar, P. and Varma, A. (2010) Emerging Patterns of HRM in the New Indian Economic Environment, Human Resource Management, 49(3): 343-351.
- Bhatnagar, J., Budhwar, P., Saini, D. and Srivastava, P. (2010) Organizational Change and Development in India: A Case of Strategic Organizational Change and Transformation. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 23(5): 485-499.
- Mellahi, K., Budhwar, P. and Baibing, L. (2010) A Study of the Relationship between Exit, Voice, Loyalty and Neglect and Commitment in India. Human Relations, 63(3): 349-369.
- Dey, P. K, and Davies, P. (2010), Which is the best solar thermal collection technology for electricity generation in north-west India? Evaluation of options using the Analytical Hierarchy Process, Energy, 35, 5230 – 40