Start date: September 2016
Duration of programme: 12 months
Study mode: Full-time study
Funding: Scholarships available
Application process: Information on how to apply & FAQ
For direct enrolment onto the Aston MBA programme, you will need one of the following
- A good UK honours degree, or
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University, or
- A degree-level professional qualification.
- At least three years’ relevant post-graduation work experience by the time you start your programme
- An official academic transcript of your grades (in English)
- Two references – preferably one from an academic referee, the other from your current or previous employer (Two professional references may be accepted from applicants with substantial work experience).
English Language Requirements 2016/17 can be found here.
Applicants with extensive work experience
We accept applications from candidates with extensive work experience who have not completed a graduate qualification. You will initially be enrolled as a Certificate student and attend all the same classes as MBA students. Provided you pass your first six modules, you will transfer to the MBA at no additional cost.
We take a holistic approach in evaluating applications. If you would like to get a better idea before applying, you are welcome to contact one of our MBA advisers for an informal discussion. Tel:
+44 (0)121 204 3100 Fax:
+44 (0)121 204 3224 email: firstname.lastname@example.org