- The Aston MBA is completed over a 12 month period
- Comprises 6 core modules, 1 elective module and a business project
- Dedicated MBA career support with advice, workshops and industry speakers
- Globally ranked programme from an elite triple-accredited business school.
- Students attend a series of on-campus lectures, seminars and workshops
- Regular skills workshops run by our dedicated MBA Careers Advisor
- Opportunity of an industry project
Transfer to other modes of study
You can transfer to the Part-Time or Online learning routes any time during the year, if your visa, employment status or personal commitments change
Modules are assessed through a series of individual assignments and group work, in which you will analyse complex business situations and make recommendations, as well as sitting written exams at the end of each term.
The Aston Edge will be assessed through a portfolio of achievements and skills you will compile during the programme.
The programme culminates with a major project which enables you to showcase your management ability in a real business situation.
Opportunities for exchanges with international partners.