Participants have completed their second workshop of the Aston Professional Managers' Award.
The workshop on Business Strategy was delivered over two days this week by Dr Stathis Tapinos to 16 participants from 5 organisations.
The Award consists of five application-based workshops and associated webinars. It is aimed at managers who want to increase their ability and confidence to make the right decisions, and to add real value to their organisations.
The learning objectives of the workshop were to enable participants to:
• Familiarise themselves with basic Strategic Management concepts
• Understand the different levels of strategy making
• Understand the Strategy Development Process
• Familiarise themselves with the Content of Strategy at Business and Corporate Level
• Engage with the application and utilisation of Strategy Tools
• Appreciate how information and analysis should be synthesised when formulating strategy.
The Award is 11 months in duration and covers five key management areas:
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- People Management
- Project Management.
More information about the Award can be found at www.aston.ac.uk/prof-mgr-award