Aston Business School leads the thinking on:
High performance teams
- Factors that contribute towards high performing, creative and innovative teams.
- Team leadership – value-driven leadership.
- HR systems that underpin high performance working environments.
- Brand management – how to make promises a reality .
- Strategic alliances as a critical success factor for multinationals’ development.
- The practice of strategy in dynamic contexts.
- Structuring of major change initiatives – particularly in highly ambiguous environments.
- Human reactions and how to manage those in the context of change.
- Eight project management competencies: individual and team profiling
- The practice of structured projects and their communication plans.
- Foreign Investment, a cornerstone of internationalisation: “who”, “what”, “where” & “why”
- Frameworks for decision-making in highly complex, ambiguous situations.
Contact us to discuss your executive development needs.