Developing the industry leaders of the future
A comprehensive programme for UKEA members to learn and develop the executive management skills necessary to become the successful industry leaders of the future.
The electronics industry is a highly technical environment with strong skills and expertise in the technical disciplines required. However, success is not wholly achieved through technical excellence – an organisation’s success also relies on the management expertise to harness all its resources to lead a commercially thriving business.
What is included in the Programme?
The Programme provides participants with a solid grounding in the core disciplines required to successfully operate in business today. Five separate modules cover the key management disciplines which are:
Who is the programme for?
All UKEA members who want to develop their knowledge and skills to ensure they are well equipped, familiar with and confident to operate in today’s business world and maximise the potential of their organisation.
What will I gain from the programme?
The Programme will:
- Develop your competency in the fundamental building blocks of management expertise
- Introduce you to new and proven business thinking, tools and techniques to explore different management approaches appropriate to your own working environment
- Help you explore and understand the ‘business of management’ to build even greater effectiveness and impact in your organisations
- Provide the vehicle for learning to be contextualised and applied back in your organisations
- Provide you with an opportunity to gain a formal qualification and recognised award of the Certificate in Management from Aston University.
Programme delivery The Programme is based on 5 core modules of 2 days duration each. Participants who complete a Certificate programme, and who successfully submit a work-based project of 5,000 to 8,000 words are eligible for the award of Certificate in Management from Aston University. The Programme will be conducted in a highly interactive way, including open plenaries, small-group discussions, group exercises and project work.
The modules will be held at Aston Business School and 1 night’s accommodation is provided between each 2 day’s delivery.
We plan to run the programme in 2013. As soon as the start date has been finalised the modules will be scheduled over the following 12 month period.
For UKEA members the fee is £5950 per participant which includes:
- All course materials and tuition for the 5 modules
- Project assessment
- Residential package at Aston Conference Centre for each module of 1 night’s accommodation, 3 course dinner, full English breakfast, 3 course hot and cold buffet lunches and teas and coffees on module days.
To register your interest in the above Programme please contact Tanya Lomas, Senior Events Manager, email@example.com
or call 0121 204 3160.
If your organisation is not a member of UKEA please contact us at the same address above for pricing information and details of how to join UKEA.