Within this module you will explore innovative ways to expand customer markets, whilst retaining the loyalty of current customers and attracting new ones.
- Analysis of both your internal and external environment
- The creation and selection of strategic options that give you a competitive advantage
- Exploration of different methods of business development
- Identification of the most important factors that can affect entrepreneurial growth and discuss the characteristics of successful firms
- Exploration of deeper market factors and conducting research to support and validate your business plan
- Creation of a potent marketing mix to position the business effectively.
Within this module you will look at ways systematize your core business processes to be more efficient and cost effective.
- Understanding and using financial information and relevant concepts
- Ways to effectively manage your cash flow
- Interpretation of financial information using key financial ratios
- Application of the ground rules for managing the enterprise-banking relationship
- Exploring sources of finance and funding initiatives available to growth-oriented small firms
- Creating and using the balanced score card as a tool for performance management
- Selection and use of tools for managing functional performance
- Establishing a comprehensive control system in the business that addresses the needs of stakeholders .
Within this module we will consider your personal leadership style and how to create a shared vision and set goals that are owned across the business.
- Providing a framework of how entrepreneurs can increase employee motivation, job satisfaction and performance
- Establishing mechanisms to develop your own leadership skills
- Presenting models for creating and leading effective teams
- Introducing factors that are conducive to creating a positive organisational climate and change for high performance
- Offering feedback on how to improve your individual ability to influence, persuade and motivate significant other.