For information please contact Sara Rai Rattu via email@example.com or 0121 204 3226
The Professional Mentoring Scheme gives students the opportunity to be mentored by professionals. The mentors on the scheme are from a variety of disciplines; such as Accountancy, Finance and Banking, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Management Consultancy, Optometry,Biomedical Science, Audiology, Engineering, Sociology, etc.
To support the many disciplines of our students our mentors come from a diverse set of organisations, which have included:
Accenture, Deutsche Bank, GSK, HSBC, Jaguar Land Rover, KPMG, Lloyds Banking Group, Rolls-Royce, Uber, Specsavers, NHS, PepsiCo, Birmingham City Council, Irwin Mitchell LLP, Capgemini, IBM, Danone, Tesco and many SMEs.
What does being a mentee involve?
If you are successful and are matched with a mentor, you will have to:
- Complete an on-line training session
- Attend a Meet and Greet session with your mentor
- Attend the end of scheme Celebration Ceremony
What are the benefits of participating?
- Develop your understanding of how to enter the job market
- Receive one-to-one personal development coaching and opportunities for work place visits
- Get an insight into your chosen industry
- Develop your professional network and be invited to exclusive events
- Heighten your business awareness and receive industry skills training