Applications for the 2017/18 cohort of the Professional Mentoring Scheme are now open.
For information please contact Sara Rai Rattu via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 204 3226
The Professional Mentoring Scheme gives students the opportunity to be mentored by business professionals. The mentors on the scheme are from a variety of disciplines; such as Accountancy, Finance and Banking, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing and Management Consultancy.
To support the many disciplines of our students our mentors come from a diverse set of organisations, which have included:
2 Sisters Food Group Ltd, AT&T, Cogent Elliott, Delcam Plc, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young LLP, IAC Ltd, Lloyds Banking Group, Jaguar LandRover Marks & Spencer, Post Office, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Veolia Environmental Services (UK) PLC, VAX Ltd and many SMEs.
What does being a mentee involve?
If you are successful and are matched with a mentor, you will have to:
- A complete an online or face to face training session
- Attend a meet and greet session with your mentor
- The end of scheme Celebration Ceremony.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Develop your understanding of how to enter the job market
- Receive one-to-one personal development coaching and opportunities for work place visits
- Get an insight into your chosen industry
- Develop your professional network and be invited to exclusive events
- Heighten your business awareness and receive industry skills training.