Take your small business to the next level by joining the Aston Programme for Small Business Growth. Develop your leadership skills and build a targeted growth strategy for your own business in the company of other ambitious business leaders.
The Aston Programme for Small Business Growth aims to support SMEs to grow by increasing their turnover and creating jobs within the midlands. It is free of charge and offers:
- Workshops taught by experts in SME leadership and management.
- One-to-one support to help you tackle your business challenges.
- Networking with other early stage business owners from the Midlands.
- SME case studies from business leaders talking about their growth journey.
- Guidance through the various external finance options available to you.
- The opportunity to pitch your growth strategy to external finance experts.
- Time to explore the strategic growth opportunities for your business.
The Aston Programme for Small Business Growth is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Starting late January 2017 the programme will work with around 28 SME and Social Enterprise leaders.
FIND OUT MORE:
Participation and Commitment
How to Apply
Previous Programme Participants