20 Reasons To Never Visit Birmingham
International Placement Student
1. As everyone knows, it’s not a very nice city.
Great Western Arcade, Colmore Row
2. And when I say not nice, I really mean it.
Clock Tower, Council House
3. Totally unappealing!
St Philip's Cathedral, Pigeon Park
4. Terrible architecture.
The Cube, 196 Wharfside Street
5. C’moooon Birmingham...is this all you can do?
6. And so what Birmingham has more miles of canal than Venice?
7. Canals are overrated anyway.
8. It’s impossible to find somewhere nice to eat.
Damascena Coffee House, 133 Alcester Road
9. You will end up starving.
Sushi Passion, Great Western Arcade
10. Slowly but surely.
The Bureau, 110 Colmore Row
11. Or die of thirst.
12. People paint weird stuff on the streets and call it art.
By JimmyC for the City of Colours festival, Digbeth
13. I just don’t get it.
By Mr Cenz for the City of Colours festival, Digbeth
14. There’s nowhere you can escape the craziness of the city.
Top of the Library of Birmingham
15. Not even in one of the 571 parks of the city.
16. Plus, nothing interesting ever happens in Birmingham.
Brindley Place Outdoor Film Festival
17. Life there is pretty boring.
18. In other words, if you ever consider coming to Birmingham: DO. NOT.
19. Never ever.
20. And this will probably be the best decision you will have ever made.