Your result/grade has not yet been confirmed

You should approach your Programme Tutor, the appropriate Associate Dean for your School to discuss your concerns about the unconfirmed result or grade. You may only appeal to the University's Academic Appeals Committee if your results or grades have been formally approved by a Board of Examiners.