David Farrow joined Aston from the Central Office of Information, which is the agency which advises UK Government Departments on Communications strategy. He managed relationships with the Department for Education and the Department for Business, where he worked on projects including the Anti Foreign Bribery legislation, Free Schools and Teacher Recruitment.
Prior to COI David spent ten years with a variety of WPP owned communications agencies. He ran Ogilvy Action Europe and before that Premiere Consulting, developing marketing strategy and campaigns for a range of clients.
- Setting up and activating the global AIG and Manchester United sponsorship
- Launching the Statoil ‘Heroes of Tomorrow’ education programme
- Devising the Gillette ‘Champions of Sport’ campaign
- Developing the IPA Effectiveness Award winning campaign on Reading and Literacy for the DfE
- Launching the WPP brand equity tool PartnerZ
In the distant past David has worked as an assistant to Clement Freud, gained a History degree, and had two children aged 14 and 12.