Our mission is to deliver and maintain a sustainable campus and infrastructure that enhances the student experience and provides high quality accommodation and space that is accessible, efficient, flexible and response tot he needs of all our users. Specifically, the estates team are responsible for:
- Undertaking capital construction projects to build modern and efficient buildings fit for a 21st century research led University
- The design, development and refurbishment of rooms and buildings on the Aston estate such as lecture theatres and office spaces
- The maintenance of equipment, buildings, rooms and landscapes on the estate including gardening and cleaning services
- Aston's green policy and the drive to making the University more environmentally sustainable
- The University's energy and waste policies
- The allocation and monitoring of teaching spaces
- Student society room bookings and the allocation of rooms for external events
- Portering and post room services
Report a Fault & Contact the Helpdesk
To report any issues around the building or to make a request to the Estates team please contact the Estates Help desk.
The development updates section is continually updated with information about both completed and forthcoming construction and refurbishment projects around the University Campus, and also contains contact information for the relevant project managers & ECD staff. Please follow this link to find out more
Space & Projects Requests
To request additional space or any alterations of existing space, please complete this form and submit to ECDPlanning@aston.ac.uk .
For more information please visit the Space Team's page.